Q: Warning sound is coming intermittently while driving 2012 Nissan Altima

warning Sound is coming intermittently while driving. There is no warning signs in the dashboard. This is happening only on morning time.

Hello - random or intermittent noises as you describe are tough to diagnose. If you notice any specific conditions for when the noise occurs, that would be helpful: when accelerating or going up hills, when turning (left, right or both), when braking, etc. Otherwise, I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Warning sound is coming intermittently while driving 2012 Nissan Altima