On my 2009 VW Passat the Check Engine Light diagnostic wa...

On my 2009 VW Passat the Check Engine Light diagnostic was performed yesterday the trouble code P2015. I would like an estimate on the repair Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? I believe on, y...

On my 2009 VW Passat the Check Engine Light diagnostic was performed yesterday the trouble code P2015. I would like an estimate on the repair Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? I believe on, you are meaning the CELD when scanned Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far? I have not done anything but put hook up code reader Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? When I was driving had high rpm so I parked my car and had my Mom hook up her code reader

Automotive Expert
Hello, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will be helping you with your question today. I've been working on VWs for over 30 years now, so I should be able to help you through this. Please understand that some of my suggestions may require special diagnostic tools and equipment that many home mechanics may not have, but are often required. **Also, the site automatically prompts for a phone call. It's very rare that I'm available by phone, so let's hold off on that for now. If needed after we exchange some information, I will do my best to take the time for the call.** So that is a very common fault seen on 2009-2013 2.0T VWs and Audis. It's related to a stuck or broken intake manifold runner controller flap, and will require replacing the manifold assembly. Shop labor will be approximately 4 hours (multiplied by the shop rate, so roughly $400-$500) Manifold assembly is $208 Injector seal kits are $34 each x 4 So the job pre-tax can run $800-$900 Please let me know if I can offer any further information

I would like to schedule the repairs please
Automotive Expert
You will have to do that directly with your local VW shop or dealer. This is just a service to help diagnose and if needed, give rough estimates on repairs. I can certainly give you a good locator to find a shop in your area: [https://www.vcarshops.com/](https://www.vcarshops.com/)