Q: Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

3. Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

Q: My 2015 Lexus GX460 parking brake needs adjusting, is there any way to adjust it? The car is AWD , an think it has 4 wheel disk br

There are adjusters within the parking brake shoe assembly on each rear wheel. To access the adjusters, the rotors are removed, and through an iterative process, the adjustment is made. If you desire that your parking brake be adjusted, please...

Q: High idling 3000-4000 rpm after cleaning throttle body...even after warming .....relearn procedure not working nissan altima 2007

Hi Muhibur. Thanks for sending your question today. This could be either a vacuum leak or an issue with the ECU that is causing this high RPM issue. The only way to know for sure is to have a professional...

Q: RPMs high while driving

The throttle control system is malfunctioning and would need to be tested for codes. The intake system should be checked for any vacuum leaks in the intake hoses. Once the Check Engine Light is tested the codes received will need...