Q: Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

3. Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

If you have less than 15 lbs of pressure inside your tire, you should change the tire and bring it to a tire station to be repaired or replaced. Driving on a tire with very low tire pressure can quickly...

Q: I have a crunching/grinding noise when turning

If you have 4 wheel drive, the noise might be due to a failed outboard CV joint. Another possibility is brake interference or wheel bearing noise although if you had a defective wheel bearing you would normally hear the noise...

Q: ticking only when in gear and i press accelerator

Hello, thank you for writing in. The ticking noise can be engine or exhaust related. Typically the transmission makes different types of noises when there is something wrong, so keep the transmission as being one of the last components you...