Q: Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

3. Vibration hust under 2000 rpm while the car is in park

Q: Spilled drink on my gear shifter on my Toyota RAV4 2015 model, need some help in taking it apart and removing it to clean it

Hi there. We really don't have a service for this particular application quite yet - but, we might be able to help you. There are two options to consider. First, you can purchase a service and repair manual that should...

Q: My car doesn't shift into 4th gear right but when it's in it runs great what's wrong

With new shifter bushings, it is possible that you need to adjust the shifter linkage. It is also possible that a synchronizer within the transmission is going bad. It basically spins the gears up to the proper speed for easy...

Q: Why does the AC stop cooling the car once the car speed exceeds about 80 Km/h?

The A/C thermal expansion valve (TXV) most likely is the cause of the A/C system freezing up at higher engine or vehicle speeds. The TXV controls the flow of refrigerant through the evaporator and the valve can stick open causing...