Q: Vehicle wanting to cut off

My battery light is on. I replaced the alternator. Now the radio doesn't work and the vehicle acts like it wants to cut off.

Hi there. A battery light that is illuminated can mean a couple of different things. One being that the battery is due for a replacement. Also it can mean that the alternator is not outputting the correct number of amps to power your accessories and charge your vehicle while running. The radio not turning on can be due to a couple of different things as well. A blown fuse will cause your radio to not power on. Also a drained battery will cause this as well. I would recommend having a mechanic from YourMechanic come to your residence and correctly diagnose your battery light issue.

3. Vehicle wanting to cut off