Q: Vehicle shaking violently

As I was driving, my steering wheel began to shake. It was shaking so bad that I am hesitant to drive it until it is fixed.

3. Vehicle shaking violently

Q: Pale blue smoke from tail pipe when the engine is cold

Blue smoke coming from the tailpipe is usually an indication that the engine is burning oil. If the engine is burning oil, the piston rings or valve guide seals may be causing this to happen. The piston rings and valve...

Q: What does the chime mean?

Some of your vehicle’s warning are audible. When this is the case, a chime will sound. There are four things that will cause a charm, and no other audible noise, to sound: 1. One of the front occupants does not...

Q: Car makes clicking sound, but doesn't start.

It is very possible that the battery may be compromised. When a battery is drained completely it becomes very difficult for it to charge back up again. Severe damage may have occurred within the battery while it was draining. I...