Q: Vehicle shaking violently

As I was driving, my steering wheel began to shake. It was shaking so bad that I am hesitant to drive it until it is fixed.

Hi there. This issue can be several different problems. One of which may be that your steering mechanisms/joints/bushings have gave way. Another possibility is that your wheel bearing may be damaged causing a shake. Lastly your vehicle’s rims could’ve lost their wheel weights which Balance and smooth out your ride. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your car’s shaking issue as soon as possible.