Q: Various electrical problems

I am having various electrical problems. I don't know if it is the fuse or a part needs replacing.

Each problem will need to be addressed one at a time. The easiest way to check fuses is with a test light. To check the fuses follow the following steps:

• Start the engine and turn everything on
  • Ground the test light near the fuse panel
  • There is an exposed metal tab on each side of the fuse.
    • If the test light has power on one, but not the other, the fuse is blown.
    • If neither has power, don’t worry yet. That circuit may not be commanded on, or another fuse is blown upstream of that one.

Do this for the engine room fuse box, and the interior one.

If you would like this repaired, consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your electric problems.

3. Various electrical problems