Q: Van will not accelerate

Van will not accelerate to drive forward but will reverse after about 1000rpm no check engine light no mph when push on gas . theres enough transmission fuild gas in car still nothing .. Code error p0700 need help .

Code P0700 relates to the Power Train Control module detecting that there is a critical error or issue with the transmission. The power train warning light generally will come on when the computer has detected a fault within the transmission control system. When this happens, the transmission control system puts the vehicle into a "limp mode" which helps to prevent further damage to the engine or transmission by reducing the load put on it. This may mean many different things such as a faulty transmission control module, a faulty transmission shift solenoid or possibly a bad transmission speed sensor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Van will not accelerate