Q: van not wanting to turn over

Go to start van and it acts like it won't turn over. After trying a few times it turns over. Alternator is good and have a new battery.

3. van not wanting to turn over

Q: Direly need advise on what to do here.

The problem you have with the cars engine and transmission will far exceed the costs to repair it and will not be worth the money to do any of the repairs. If you want to fix the head gasket leak...

Q: Q: Crank No Start

First I would like to apologize for the delay to your answer. I apparently did not click send when I first answered it. The oil leaking from your distributor is not likely to cause a no start condition. Your...

Q: Q: Radiator leak

Hello there! To verify if the radiator is in fact leaking, I would recommend that a well-trained technician performs a pressure test on the cooling system. Pressure testing the system will expose any coolant leaks in the system and make...