Q: Q: Van is not starting

Hello, Yesterday after grocery shopping, We return back and I parked the van. This morning its not starting, All the lights , windows, speedo meter all the electronics are working fine however there is no engine start or any thing when i turn the key to start, The gas is full and car is in Parked gear, I have tried starting it on neutral as well, however no luck. The battery was change 8 months back My car has 120000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission.

This may potentially be related to a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your starter relay.

3. Q: Van is not starting