Q: Van engine dies while driving.

Driving home after work and it does. So towed it home replaced the fuel pump .nothing .replaced the crankshaft position sensor and it appears that it's not going down far enough cause the spacer not rip off. But pulled it off and still won't start...so my ? Is ...wth could it be.. I've looked for a egr valve and there's none ...I am stumped and moving on to the timing chain ...just wondering if there's something I'm not seeing or thinking about...

Hi there. Check the fuel pump relay to the van. Make sure that the relay is working. There should be fuel pressure on the fuel rail of at least 35 psi. If the pressure is not there, then the fuel pressure sensor could have failed. The grand caravans have a lot of electrical problems with the fuel pressure sensors and fuel pump relays. If you need further assistance with the engine stalling while driving, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.