Q: Used car not starting.

Car not starting, something is wrong with the brakes, and the windows don't come up. I bought the car recently and it worked for three days.

3. Used car not starting.

Q: Car is shaking badly

There are several possibilities with these symptoms. The problem is most likely in the front end. One of your steering or suspension components could have failed. Your vehicle needs immediate attention. I would suggest getting the help of a qualified technician...

Q: How do I use the manual windows?

While most modern cars are equipped with power windows, many vehicles will have manual windows. To use, simply turn the hand crank on each door counterclockwise to lower and clockwise to raise the manual windows.

Q: Screeching when pressing clutch pedal in first and reverse

Hello! Your description sounds exactly like the symptoms of a bad throw out bearing or clutch. The clutch and throwout bearing usually go bad around the same time. That is why most clutch kits come with a new throw out...