Q: Used car not starting.

Car not starting, something is wrong with the brakes, and the windows don't come up. I bought the car recently and it worked for three days.

A: You may want to have a mechanic look into t...

You may want to have a mechanic look into these issues for you, such as one from YourMechanic. Proper engine diagnosis including air management, fuel, and ignition systems need to be carried out and use of a scan tool to read the fault codes from the engine computer. When attempting to start the vehicle listen for the fuel pump operating. A faulty fuel pump or relay will keep the vehicle from starting and may not set a code. The brake system needs to be inspected for leaks and fluid level. If the system has no leaks then a full brake system bleeding needs to be carried out to remove any air in the system. Brake linings, drums and rotors should also be measured and inspected. Electrical diagnosis of the window circuit needs to be carried out. If each window can be raised from their respective switches but not from the driver's switch the drivers switch assembly or the wiring from the assembly at the door harness connector could be faulty. A qualified technician can safely carry out repairs for all of these issues.