Q: Q: Turn signals not flashing.

Turn signal lights staying solid on both the front and rear of the car. I have to move the lever to make them flash.

This is a common issue with many Ford vehicles. The faulty part would be your multifunction switch or turn signal switch. There is a mechanism that causes the switch to lock in place during a turn inside the switch that is causing the light not to flash. Replacing the switches will require removal of the steering column trim covers. Once those are removed the switch is usually held on to the column by two or three screws. I would recommend having this service performed by a professional from YourMechanic in order to ensure that the job gets done properly. Breaking plastic trim pieces is easy to do on a job like this and its best to leave it to someone with experience.

3. Q: Turn signals not flashing.