Q: Turn Signals/Hazards Not Working 2005 Pontiac Grand Am

Around the end of November my turn signals began to work intermittently after several clicks of the handle, before going out completely several days later. After several days of troubleshooting, all of my fuses are completely fine and I can't tell if my hazard relay is bad or not.

Hello - the problem you are experiencing is a failure of the turn signal/hazard warning flasher unit. The flasher unit performs the flash function for both your turn signals, and the emergency hazard flasher function. I recommend a turn signal/hazard flasher replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Turn Signals/Hazards Not Working 2005 Pontiac Grand Am