Q: Is my 2012 Jeep Totaled?

I was in an accident where I rear ended a lifted Jeep Wrangler with a spare mud tire on the back going 35 MPH. The front end of my vehicle is completely smashed in, my hood was crumpled all the way up to my windshield, his tow hitch went straight through my radiator which broke it in half, his spare tire hit my engine block shifting it, various parts were hanging out of the bottom of my car when it was towed and it also had some other issues that needed to be fixed. I would say it is toeing the line between "fair" and "poor" condition. I'm just trying to figure out if it is totaled or not.

To know if your Jeep is totaled, it would need to be inspected firsthand by collision estimator or appraiser. However, given your description of the damage and the fact that your vehicle is worth approximately $8,000 according to KBB, I would say there is a good chance it is totaled. Sorry for the bad news, but I’m glad you’re OK.

3. Is my 2012 Jeep Totaled?