Q: Truck wont start!

My dad parked his truck for a couple months. He tried to start it and there was nothing. Tried boosting the battery, still nothing. Turned the key and there was no interior lights, no ignition sound, absolutely nothing. The truck was in good running order when he parked it. He is stumped as it should have started. Any ideas as to what the problem might be? I suggested it may be a fuse or a computer issue, but he thinks otherwise. The truck just has no life whatsoever. Please help! Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

This may be a result of a completely dead battery that will not even take a jump as you have experienced. Although that is rare, it is possible. This may also be a wiring or ground connection issue. If there is a faulty ground connection, this can cause all power to be lost due to the lack of ability to complete the circuit when power is supplied. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the truck to determine what may be causing the lack of power.