Q: Truck won't start; P0882 code

My truck just will not start. I've checked the fuses and the etc and check engine lights are on. The code P0882 is also showing. What do I need to do to get my truck to start again?

Hello. The P0882 diagnostic trouble code is an indication that there is an issue with the transmission control module power input signal, which is not likely to prevent the truck from starting. It is more likely that you have a bad battery and/or alternator. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and complete an inspection to pinpoint why your car is not starting.

3. Truck won't start; P0882 code