Q: Q: Truck won't start

I just replaced the battery in my truck. When I turn the key over it sounds like it wants to start but isn't getting that extra little something to make it start. If I bounce the vehicle around while trying to start it it sounds like it gets better. I put more gasoline in it thinking that was the problem but it still won't start. It seems like the gas maybe isn't traveling or something. Could it be fuel filter or something else? Please help.

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1994 Dodge Ram to have issues starting. It is great you have replaced the battery already as this is the most likely reason for the truck not starting in most cases. There are many other potential faults such as the starter, ignition switch, battery cables, fuel pump, battery terminal, fuel filter, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vehicle not starting and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. Q: Truck won't start