Q: Truck starts and instantly cuts off

Truck starts and instantly cuts off no security light so I don't think it is passlock related but I may be wrong I also have no communication with obd2 no power windows or locks no gauges no interior lights I have checked all fuses

Based on the information you provided, It seems that you have network failure preventing the modules from operating correctly. The BCM (Body Control Module) is responsible for operation of your windows, door locks, passlock, and others. You may have a failing module, or another electrical problem like a short or and open circuit within the CAN-BUS network system. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to conduct tests to determine the exact cause of your stalling concern.