Q: Truck shakes - 2000 Dodge Ram 2500

My truck has been shaking lately. I put new tires, had the alignment done. I had the pitman and idler arm replaced as well. After all these repairs, the truck still shakes starting at the speed around 56 mph. The shaking is the worst in the 58-61 mph range, then it gradually lessens when I develop the speed of around 68 mph. Why is this happening? What else can I replace to fix this?

Hello. The upper and lower ball joints and upper and lower controls should be checked for wear and excessive looseness. These parts can cause shaking at high speeds when worn out. The wheel bearings should also be checked for looseness. A worn or loose wheel bearing could also cause shaking at high speeds. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the steering and suspension to make the necessary repair.

3. Truck shakes - 2000 Dodge Ram 2500