Q: Q: Truck overheats

My truck is overheating, and I think the head gasket needs to be replaced.

3. Q: Truck overheats

Q: Can gasket cover leak. Can this make the car struggle or jump/ jerk when driving?

Hello. Yes, if the valve cover gasket is leaking, oil can leak down into the recesses where the spark plugs live, soak the rubber boots from the coil, and cause the plugs to misfire. If severe, considerable misfiring and stalling...

Q: My car started then died now it's just clicking what could it be

It sounds like your battery might be dead. It is possible that the alternator has failed and cause your battery to drain which would explain why the engine started and then died right away. I'd recommend having your vehicle inspected...

Q: The best spark plug for Chevy Blazer

The best thing really--those things were designed for ACDelco plugs they came with. And if it didn’t come with the Radian spark plugs, buy the AC or Radian, because they last longest. Since spark plugs were designed for an engine,...