Q: Truck is turning over but won't start.

Truck was running fine occasionally stalling out when pulling into a parking spot, usually when the wheel was cut in either direction, and now it stalled out and won't start. It's turning over and I can hear the fuel pump turn on and the ignition coil is getting spark. I changed the distributor cap and coil and still nothing. I can smell gas when I'm trying to start it and also tried starting fluid but nothing so I'm thinking it's an electrical problem just not sure what else it can be.

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are faulty, this may cause the motor to not produce the spark needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. If there is a fuel delivery problem, this may be related to low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve (this relays information about air intake to the computer which makes fuel adjustments), or potentially a faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. Fuel delivery problems will typically not allow the proper amount of fuel to be delivered to the cylinders which results in a lean fuel condition which can cause backfiring or simply cause the motor not to start as a result of fuel starvation. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start problem.

3. Truck is turning over but won't start.