Q: Truck cranks runs a few seconds and stops.

Truck is not run often is in a carport does seem to be getting fuel but gas pedal has no effect keeping it running. Starts runs a very few seconds then stops. Seems like there must be only a cold start that doesn't continue an it quites Help please

Hi there. Check the fuel filter on the vehicle and see if its plugged up. If the fuel filter is good, then check the fuel pump and see if its working and pumping fuel to the engine. If the fuel pump is not pumping, then check the fuel pump relay and feel it to see if its clicking or not. If the relay is not clicking, then the fuel pump may not be working properly and would need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Truck cranks runs a few seconds and stops.