Q: Honda odyssey 2006 front right fender clips/bolts came out, how do i fix that and how much would it cost

On the right front bumper/fender by the wheel, the two bolts/clips holding the bumper/fender have come out, so it's hanging down. How much would it cost to fix those and what is the correct way to ask for assistance with this problem.

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. What you are describing could very well be limited in terms of the required repair, and thus not costly, if there are just a few missing fasteners. But, please keep in mind, if the missing fasteners are due to missing or damaged parts (concealed damage), that complicates things. The best thing to do is use YourMechanic’s loose body panel - door, bumper, etc. service page to request a quote. You will obtain a written quote once you land on that page by clicking on "Get a Quote" and then enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). Once the mechanic arrives, if it’s more involved than just a couple fasteners, there are usually two broad options that you can consider: you can request a complete repair exactly by the book (that is replace ALL broken pieces such that the damage is fully resolved or the mechanic can repair what you have such that it is safe and serviceable, using appropriate fasteners and fastening techniques, but not replacing every broken piece. Obviously, the latter strategy, while perfectly acceptable and safe if done right, is offered to save you money. The reason I am giving you this level of detail beforehand is due to the reality that if pieces of a vehicle have come loose, there is often a cause behind that and the cause can sometimes be concealed damage and OTHER missing parts. It may be a simple repair but we want you to be fully informed. If you request the on-site visit, using the service link I referred to above, the mechanic will be glad to get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Honda odyssey 2006 front right fender clips/bolts came out, how do i fix that and how much would it cost