Q: Trouble starting 2007 Nissan Sentra

I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 , I replaced the fuel pump and spark plugs and the evaporator valve, and the valve cover gasket and I still cannot get the car to start, I can spray starting fluid and it almost wants to start but will not start , the compression is good as well

Hi there. You would need to test the fuel pressure to make sure it is producing enough pressure. Check spark to the spark plugs to see if it is a strong spark, and check the injectors to make sure they are pulsing when cranking. If the vehicle will not crank with starting fluid, then you either have low spark or compression. Finally, scan the computer to make sure the crankshaft or camshaft sensors are working. If the problem continues, or you need some help, consider having a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the starting issue in person to ensure that correct repairs are made.

3. Trouble starting 2007 Nissan Sentra