Q: Transmission shifted very hard one night and has not done it again

One evening on way home from work, about 3/4 the way home I stopped at a light then when light was green accelerated and the tranny shifted very hard. It did it a few more times, with the last one being when I put car in reverse from park. It clunked. Next morning, and currently it runs and shifts fine. No issues at all. Should I service tranny, been around 60,000 miles since last done. Thanks

3. Transmission shifted very hard one night and has not done it again