Q: Q: Transmission fluid change

Is this something I can do myself? If so, how?

3. Q: Transmission fluid change

Q: Rpms go up but the car wouldnt accelerate the way it should. Eventually after about a month the car would onlyago about 5 mph in

This may be a variety of possible things that could cause this to happen. If this is a fuel issue, it may be related to a throttle position sensor going bad. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used...

Q: Aircon blowing out white stuff.

There shouldn't be any dangerous materials in the AC system. But it is possible that you have a buildup of dust or even mold. Your car has a cabin air filter that is supposed to keep anything out of the...

Q: Transmission slipping, gear warning on the dash

Hello. Let's hope that you don't have an issue with the mechanical aspect of the transmission on your 2002 BMW 330xi. I believe the best thing to check will be the transmission fluid. Also, I suggest having a technician run...