Q: Transmission fluid

I had the oil changed and wanted the trany fluid done at the same time the guy asked when it was done last and I didn't know so he said I should go to a trany shop do I need to

A: You should only service your transmission w...

You should only service your transmission with Mercon LV fluid and only do so when your owners manual states it should be replaced. For some newer transmissions service is not recommended but if it is needed then correct the fluid or damage may occur.

If you discover that your transmission fluid needs to be serviced in the future, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to do the job. Good luck.