Q: Q: Oil pressure low

Get on the highway oil pressure low turn off engine comes on i have filled the oil but it is still doing it but i pull off the road turn my car off and then it stops saying it

The oil pressure light will illuminate whenever the issue has been detected by the maim computer. If the car is started and the issue hasnt occured yet, the light may come off and on as the issue is detected. Start by having the vehcile scanned for troubleshooting codes. This may help diagnose or confirm what is failing. You will also want to look into having the oil pump and sending unit inspected. These are responsible for sending the oil where it needs to be and pressuring the system. Both the pump and the sensor can fail. Be careful when driving the vehicle in this condition. Lack of oil circulation can do major damage to the components the oil is there to protect and lubricate.

3. Q: Oil pressure low