Q: Transmission

So I just got my clutch replaced. I've been driving the car for the last 3 days and everything was fine. I didn't feel any pulling or anything slipping.last night I was driving home and my car would not shift into gear, like at all. I depress the clutch, shift, and if feels normal but it will only rev up to super high RPMs and wont budge. Idk what happened, the fluids are good, but the car did start over heating right before

Of course you have to think about what could have gone wrong with the clutch job. The only thing I can imagine would be if an axle joint has come loose allowing the transmission to freewheel. That won’t have anything to do with the car overheating just before, but that could be another problem entirely. Normal procedure would suggest that you have the car towed back to the shop that did the work. But it might make sense to know what went wrong before you send it back. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your transmission problem and let you know what went wrong.

3. Transmission