Q: Q: Transmission

Car was running fine no trouble shifting pulled in gas station and noticed transmission fluid pouring out of car drove it about 7 miles heard a pop under the hood then the car started bellowing smoke then car stopped

Hello. From what you are describing it seems as though the transmission fluid has leaked out. There is a rubber hose that conveys transmission fluid to the radiator for cooling (through a sealed heat exchanger). That hose could have leaked. The smoke could be caused by the leaking transmission fluid having contacting hot engine parts. If hot enough the fluid will vaporize and you will see smoke. YourMechanic can identify the leak and refill the transmission on a mobile basis at your home or office. Let us know how we can assist.

3. Q: Transmission