Top radiator hose burst now car wont start mdx 2002 v6-3....

Q: Top radiator hose burst now car wont start

asked by on November 23, 2017

02' Ac.ura Mdx. The big radiator hose towards top of engine ruptured while car was parked but I didnt notice until I began driving and car began to overheat, so i pulled over and shut it off. After 10 minutes i attempted to start the car and it wouldnt start so I called a tow truck. When i attempted to put the power windows up, i noticed they were a little sluggish but paid no mind, and had car towed home. I attempted to put car in neutral so that i could better adjust the car in my driveway and the lights in my car/dash lights went from normal brightness to dim to barely visible and back to dim again. Im replacing the hose first thing in the morning, but what other problems might i encounter that would have caused the loss of power and causing it to not start?

For whatever reason, it sounds like the battery is dead. .You will need to have your battery replaced and your charging system checked. I don’t know if this has anything to do with the hose breakage, perhaps the technician who checks the charging system can tell you that. I DON’T recommend you try jumping the car off. I have seen many people do serious damage to their cars with a seemingly small mistake in procedure. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your starting problem and let you know what needs to be done