Q: Instrument cluster going haywire

all my guages bounce up and down. rpm, speedometer, fuel guage. anti theft light is also on at the same time. power steering warning (intermittent) low fuel ( intermittent) car drives fine and interior lights work ok.

A: There have been a variety of digital instru...

There have been a variety of digital instrument panel problems with this particular Pontiac model, and a common thread is a loose, or poor connection of the positive battery cable (battery to the electrical system). Ground cable issues as well are common. If you need some assistance with this I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians inspect your electrical issue, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.