It shows the code P0300

It shows the code P0300 Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? P0300 no i have not tried to reset it dont know how Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/mode...

It shows the code P0300 Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? P0300 no i have not tried to reset it dont know how Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2004 g35 infiniti Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes i am valve covers coils spark plugs.. when i turn on the car it shakes and when i go to acelarate it stps Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Thats it

Automotive Expert
\*\*\*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ\*\*\* THE PHONE CALL REQUEST IS AUTOMATED FROM THE SITE. NOT FROM ME. Please make sure you've listed the Year, Make, Model, Drivetrain and Engine information for your vehicle if you haven't already. Thank You for contacting JustAnswer! Hello I'm Bart. I am an ASE certified Master Technician with over 20 years experience in the Automotive Industry. I'm usually logged in 9-5 Mon-Fri Mountain Time Zone. I take lunch from 12-1p I know it can be frustrating having vehicle problems. I'll do my best to help you. Please understand that I don't know what your skill level is, what tools you have available and I can not physically see what you are doing. If it is more helpful the site automatically offers a premium phone call service where you can talk to me directly or another Expert may call you if you request it. You may accept or decline, but please understand that I may not be able to call right away as I may be helping another customer or researching information related to the problem you are having. If this is an electrical issue please a have voltmeter and 12 volt test lamp ready to use. I would also ask that you tell me what parts you have tried replacing to fix the problem. Doing so will help diagnose the issue faster. If there are any trouble codes please provide them. I'm reading the information you provided to the Mechanic's Assistant. I may request more information or provide an answer momentarily. Just a moment.
Automotive Expert
This could be an intake leak. What are the fuel trims ?

dont know
Automotive Expert
I'd really like to help you here. Trying pouring a little water on the intake to see if it misfires.worse at idle. That would indicate a leak.

Still not sure what you need?

Have a certified mobile mechanic diagnose what's wrong with your car, at your home or office.