Q: Stalling and jerking

When it stalled a few days ago it had a hard time starting and it finally did only to shift verry hard into drive then i saw a bit of smoke then the acceleration was really weird it acted like it didn't want to pick up speed at all. So after not driving it for 2 hours it act like normal again only to stall on me 6 days later twice but this time it started out like normal and it didn't have a problem when it shift into drive. Again my check engine light never came on and AutoZone wasn't able to pull any codes.

Hi There, Unfortunately, there are many different reasons that may cause an engine to stall, including fuel delivery problems, vacuum leaks and various sensor malfunctions. When this happens, this causes a reduction in power as you have indicated. As a result, this causes erratic shifting problems as the transmission control module relies on information from the ECM. When this happens, the shifting from one gear to another may cause a jerking reaction as you have described. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Stalling and jerking