Q: Lights out on dash

asked by on March 11, 2017

I have a 02 infiniti i35 and the dash board lights are out. The other lights like the radio and air control work. What do I need to replace

Lights (Headlamps/beams/brakes) Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The dashboard lights have a dimmer switch that you need to double check is not turned down. The switch can also fail causing this issue. If equipped, you can test the switch for power and see if it is allowing power to pass through to the lights when turned on. If there is no power to the switch, the problem is a fuse or wiring issue. If there is no power after the switch, but has power going to it, the switch has failed and needs to be replaced. If the power is going through the switch and is available to the dashboard, then the dashboard panel has failed and will need to be replaced. Only further testing will tell. For more help contact our service department to schedule an appointment.