Q: Q: Tires shake

My front tires shake when I drive.

3. Q: Tires shake

Q: Car has a stiff steering with service engine soon on dashbard and makes noise when your driving it

Hi there. The service engine soon light is illuminated when recommended service is due. This could be related to your power steering issue, but it's likely due to another service that needs to be completed. The power steering issue is...

Q: Check Engine light illuminated

Hi. A Check Engine Light that relates to a leak will usually be an EVAP leak. EVAP leaks can be very hard to find without the proper training or equipment. I suggest having a well technician use a smoke machine...

Q: Noise at higher speeds, engine revs in park

Hello. The first step would be to have the new tires that you installed inspected for defects and to make sure that they were properly balanced. I would also have the wheel bearings checked as they could be causing the...