Q: Tire pressure low and I can't seem to fix the problem.

Orange warning light on dashboard signifies low tire pressure. I tried to pump air into the left front, but it went from 19.5 PSI down to 5 PSI. Not sure if the tire just needs air or if there is some other issue that needs to be fixed. What's wrong with my tire pressure and how can I fix it?

The tire pressure system on your car uses tire pressure sensors in each wheel. These sensors are known to fail on almost all cars and not just yours. The sensors could get damaged during a tire replacement. The sensors also have a small battery in that will need to be replaced when it gets weak. My recommendation is to have all your tires filled with the proper pressures and then have the tire pressure sensors and system checked for proper operation. You could have a mechanic check the tire pressures for you and recommend repairs to fix your problem. Some other owners of this same vehicle had to replace the tire sensors to fix the problem.