Q: Timing is good, fuel system is good, the car has spark, distributer is dead center and starter is good. Battery is brand new but c

Car stalled while driving home a few months ago. Replaced all those things and car still won't start.

Hi Brunie. It’s possible that your EGR valve is damaged or clogged with a tremendous amount of carbon debris. If the vehicle has been sitting for a while, it’s possible the gasoline is bad. To be completely honest, without knowing the condition all of the ignition system and fuel system components, it’s hard to give you the best advice here. You might want to start with the basics, purchase a service and repair manual for your Dynasty and review each component that comprises the fuel and ignition system so you can isolate the root source of your problem. If we can help by coming to your location and completing a car is hard to start inspection, let us know.

3. Timing is good, fuel system is good, the car has spark, distributer is dead center and starter is good. Battery is brand new but c