When replacing a crank shaft part will the work send the ...

Q: When replacing a crank shaft part will the work send the timing chain off track?

asked by on August 15, 2017

I had crank shaft done along with throttle body...will this cause the timing belt chain to be off.

You did not specify what motor you have and what crankshaft part you put on? Either way if you replaced the crank sensor it would not affect the timing. Some motors you cannot remove the crankshaft pulley without timing chain or belt moving but I do not thing any motors in this car will have this problem.