Q: timing chain/belt

timing chain/belt broke or came off

3. timing chain/belt

Q: When the ignition switch is left on ACC for a while, the car won't start

This is not an uncommon issue. Listening to the radio for 25 minutes with the car off is not a problem normally. But in this case, the most likely cause of this is either the ignition switch or the battery...

Q: My car's engine runs rough at idle - 2001 Chrysler Voyager

Hi there. From what you've described/shown, it seems that the mechanic put the timing belt back on one tooth off. If all of a sudden the engine is not running correctly and the vacuum has dropped, then a valve is...

Q: My EVAP canister has a small leak

Hello! I suggest that a technician with a smoke machine test your EVAP system. The smoke will come out of any area of the EVAP system that is leaking. Most Auto shops will have a smoke machine. I would recommend...