Q: timing chain/belt

timing chain/belt broke or came off

3. timing chain/belt

Q: Gear problems when changing from 3rd to 2nd end up in 4th and 1st ends up in 3rd.

Hi there. Yes the selector is not working and needs replaced. The selector rod or spring could be damaged causing the shifter to be too wobbly or out of alignment making the shifter go into other gears. If you need...

Q: Cambelt or Chain driven?

Hi there. Look at the engine and see if there is a plastic cover on the front or an aluminum cover on the front. If there is a plastic cover then the engine is driven by a timing belt. If...

Q: While driving my ABS and EPS dashboard lights come on. Can any mechanic service this or should I go to the dealership?

The ABS system has several components that it relies on to operate properly, both hydraulic and electrical. Any qualified technician can perform repair work on the system and I strongly suggest that one performs an inspection to prevent replacing unnecessary...