Q: Thumping noise from front end

There is a thumping noise coming from what seems like the passenger side front end. The noise occurs in a steady rhythm. It gets faster when I go faster and slows down when I slow down. It's in sync with my speed, not the motor.

Hello. You likely are experiencing a problem with a hub bearing. I would also recommend having your brakes checked. If you need assistance with a repair, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic will be able to come to your home or office to inspect the thumping noise and make the needed repairs. They will also be able to replace the hub bearing if necessary.

3. Thumping noise from front end