Q: Three of my Civic's power windows fail to operate simultaneously. are they having the same power switch problem?

10 days ago I found my civic's passenger (front side)power window was dead. 2 days ago I just noticed both the 2 rear PW were dead too (I did not check them 10 days ago though.) FYI, I had a minor collision accident last month. Are they all switch problem?

Window Switch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. At first it sounds as if the "child locks" have been turned on, make sure this is not the case. The power for the windows comes from the main and under dash fuse boxes, and you will want to start there. If there was an accident, the damage may or may not be related. You will want to look at the components directly effected in the accident and see if they can somehow hurt the power supply to the other switches. If the fuses are fine, then you will want to turn your attention to the switches. If you have a voltmeter, you can test for the power supply along the circuit and pinpoint where the drop occurs. For more help diagnosing the issue, contact our service department.