Q: Think clutch is worn still starts but won't move and goes into gear recommendations

The rpm goes up but the car won't move and it goes into gear I just need a recommend service to get my car up and running again and I might need a tune up

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are correct in thinking that there is an issue with the clutch. It may be that the clutch is going out, or it may be an issue with its master cylinder. It is best to have a transmission specialist take a look at the way the clutch is functioning. An inspection of the transmission fluid may be needed as well. Our service department will be able to give you some more information on pricing and help get you scheduled.

3. Think clutch is worn still starts but won't move and goes into gear recommendations