Q: Thermostat gasket is leaking from last repair. Is there a warranty/ "good faith" policy considering it has been only 90 days

Thermostat gasket is leaking since the last repair. Is there a warranty/ "good faith" policy considering it has been only 90 days. I still see the coolant leak. I see fluid around the repair site.

If you suspect that the repairs did not fix the leak then you will need to contact customer service and set up another appointment to have the leak checked and if it was caused by last repair they will take care of you.