Q: There is a popping noise coming from the rear passenger side.

The noise seems to happen more or less when in turning or coming out of a turn. It's a loud popping noise.

Hi there. The constant velocity (CV) shaft is making the sound as you make a turn. The outer bearing is seizing up and clicking the bearings in its race. I recommend replacing the CV shaft to that side. It is recommended to replace the left and right CV shafts as a unit. If you need further assistance with replacing the popping CV shaft, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.