Q: the wheel came off trashed rim broke wheel studs

the wheel came off at hi speed 65 mph trashed the rim and disc and now makes a squik noise as the tire rolls we have put a new disc and studs and put a new tire and rim back on

There are numerous potential causes for the noise you’re hearing. If the wheel came off at that high of a speed, it’s almost certain the steering/suspension got damaged as well. The noise you’re hearing could be the backing plate rubbing on the rotor, but then again, it could be a lot of things. The only way to know for certain is to have the noise inspected and repaired by a professional. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.