Q: The telltale light is on and yellow. Also the D.SC., DTC & DBC is on and yellow is it safe to drive it?

Those lights came on and there is a whistle as if the hand brake is on while driving and they are permanently on is it safe to drive it at all?

A: It sounds like a lot of different things ar...

It sounds like a lot of different things are going on here. If you feel like the hand brake is on and the brakes are grabbing it with all the lights on, then I would say it is not safe to drive it until you get the vehicle tested. Have a mechanic come to you in order to diagnose these warnings lights and advise you on a repair.