Q: The multi-information screen is not showing the outside thermometer. Also, I lost all function to certain components of the car.

The info bottom was stucked inside the dash board for long time after i succeed to free it i lost all the multi function like outside thermometer / trip A / trip B/ the four wheel drive indicator ect ... I still can see the engine water temperature and the gaz level and the transmission lever indicator any help will appreciate it thanks

3. The multi-information screen is not showing the outside thermometer. Also, I lost all function to certain components of the car.