Q: The multi-information screen is not showing the outside thermometer. Also, I lost all function to certain components of the car.

The info bottom was stucked inside the dash board for long time after i succeed to free it i lost all the multi function like outside thermometer / trip A / trip B/ the four wheel drive indicator ect ... I still can see the engine water temperature and the gaz level and the transmission lever indicator any help will appreciate it thanks

A: Hello, thanks for writing to YourMechanic. ...

Hello, thanks for writing to YourMechanic. This system is notoriously difficult to use! However, Mitsubishi has produced a series of "Help" videos to make this a bit easier for their owners. Check out Mitsubishi's own How-To-Video's about this information system. If any issues persist, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come diagnose any issues with your electrical components.