Q: The multi-information screen is not showing the outside thermometer. Also, I lost all function to certain components of the car.

The info bottom was stucked inside the dash board for long time after i succeed to free it i lost all the multi function like outside thermometer / trip A / trip B/ the four wheel drive indicator ect ... I still can see the engine water temperature and the gaz level and the transmission lever indicator any help will appreciate it thanks

Hello, thanks for writing to YourMechanic. This system is notoriously difficult to use! However, Mitsubishi has produced a series of "Help" videos to make this a bit easier for their owners. Check out Mitsubishi’s own How-To-Video’s about this information system. If any issues persist, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come diagnose any issues with your electrical components.

• The multi-information screen is not showing the outside thermometer. Also, I lost all function to certain components of the car.