Q: The lines of slave cylinder are rusted

Slave cylinder for clutch and lines need replacing, what is estimate for this type of repair??

It is probably not that costly, as the repair would be charged on a time and materials basis. The tubing is often field fabricated. But, to give you an exact quote, the mechanic needs to see the extent of it. If you request a clutch leak inspection/diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic can see exactly what needs to be replaced and then give you an exact quote. You might request Cunifer or NiCopp lines, with stainless steel fittings, for retrofit. Those are corrosion resistant, DOT approved tubing material and the material is exceptionally easy to fabricate and apply in the field. It is vastly better than just replacing your rusted lines with steel tubing which will just start rusting again almost immediately. If you request the inspection, the responding mechanic will go over your options and get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. The lines of slave cylinder are rusted