Q: The lines of slave cylinder are rusted

Slave cylinder for clutch and lines need replacing, what is estimate for this type of repair??

3. The lines of slave cylinder are rusted

Q: Car radio works, pops, and then stops working

From the information provided on your Honda, it leads me to believe that the problem may be found in one of two places: the stereo itself or the wiring for the speakers. While is is possible to have all the...

Q: My truck keeps giving me the cylinder #8 misfire code

Hello. A continuing misfire on #8 suggests a bad plug wire, a bad spark plug, or possibly oil leaking down onto the #8 plug, shorting it out. Also, if one plug wire is bad, replace them all. Given your mileage,...

Q: Coolant coming out of my air intake

I think the most likely cause of this issue would be a blown intake manifold gasket. I would recommend having your engine smoke tested to determine if any smoke comes out of the place you believe the coolant is leaking....