Q: The lines of slave cylinder are rusted

Slave cylinder for clutch and lines need replacing, what is estimate for this type of repair??

3. The lines of slave cylinder are rusted

Q: Squeaking sound coming from the front of the car when driving slow

This is very likely related to something that increases with engine speed. The drive or serpentine belts can make squeaking noises that will speed up as they do with engine speed. This is usually due to a loose or slipping...

Q: Q: Ignition stuck.

I would try the spare key a few times to see if its a problem with the individual key or the tumblers in the lock cylinder itself, if it works with the spare have a few copies but if you...

Q: My truck isn't idling right and is burging a lot of gas

Code 12 will always flash when checking for codes. With the engine off, there is no ignition pulse so Code 12 is normal to see. Code 34 has to do with the MAP sensor. Manifold Absolute Pressure. It's basically a...