Q: The ESC off light came on while I was driving. What does it mean?

asked by on August 09, 2017

The "ESC off" lit up while I was driving. What does it mean??

Hi there. The electric stability control (ESC) off indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light is illuminated when the ESC has manually been turned off. If the light popped up while driving and the button was not selected, it indicates that an error has been detected in the electric stability control system. To determine what is faulty, a warning light inspection completed by a professional mechanic would be the first step in diagnosing the problem.